Welcome to River Valley Country Club
RVCC is a scenic 18- hole golf course located in Westfield, PA.
At RVCC, not only will you experience a great game of golf, but you will be immersed in the beautiful scenery of Northcentral Pennsylvania. We offer an 18 hole course designed by Geoff Cornish that has sand traps, mountainous terrain, and water hazards.
River Valley appears easy to the eye as it is a fairly short wide open golf course. However, you will be challenged with many unlevel lies and putts that can be difficult to read.
The course is well maintained and allows for a rewarding round of golf. Since walking can sometimes be challenging, golf carts are available for rental.
Our season usually begins around the first of April and runs through the month of November (we try to stay open as long as mother nature will allow!). We are open to the public, and have very reasonable, seasonal memberships available for singles, married couples and families.
If you have any questions, concerns or observations as you browse our web site, we would like to hear them. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will get a response to you as quickly as possible. Enjoy our site and come visit us soon!
27 Hole $$ Cash $$ Shootout (6/28)
There was a 3 team sudden death playoff to determine the champion between (Peters/Page, Lynch/Lane and Grzywacz/Harman)! Congratulations to the Winners (Grzywacz/Harman).
Thank you to everyone for making the trip to River Valley and we look forward to doing this again next year.
NEW GREEN PHASE GUIDELINES
- CDC's requirements for social distancing are still in effect! Please practice proper social distancing at all times, this is mandatory, no exceptions.
- General Access is now permitted to all club facilities including the club house, pro shop, and on course portable toilets. We ask that you wear a mask when you enter the building for your own personal safety.
- The bar and kitchen is open at 50% capacity with limited seating and food menu. Additional outdoor seating on the patio and pavillion areas will be available for use with social distancing.
- TEE TIMES ARE REQUIRED and will continue to be mandatory for the 2020 golf season.
- Tee times will be returning to 10 minute intervals.
- Book your tee time by calling the pro shop at (814) 367- 2202. The pro shop is open daily at 8:00AM (earlier times available if weather permits).
- Please show up no earlier than 15 - 20 minutes before your tee time to avoid interaction with other groups.
- Walk-Up play is discouraged and will only be given tee times if/when available.
- No groups larger than 4 players.
- Golf Carts are now double rider occupancy or you may always walk. We prefer you to share a cart where possible but understand if you do not feel comfortable riding with others.
- Although our staff will be sanitizing carts each day, we please ask that you follow extra sanitation needs. Please bring your own sanitizers to clean carts before and after use and please remove your trash after the round is completed .
- Putting green is available with no flags and social distancing is required.
- To reduce touch points on the golf course, do not touch/remove flag sticks, and there will be no rakes in bunkers, no ball washers, and no divot boxes on par 3's.
- Upon completion of play, please return your cart to the designated area next to the pro shop and empty any garbage you have in the cart.
Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. We are following the guidelines set in place by the CDC, PGA, and the state of Pennsylvania. We hope to see you soon and will continue to update our guidelines as things change.
|Please call for course availability during league nights.
||3:00 - 6:00 pm
||Seniors (age 50+)
||8:00 - 9:30 am
||3:00 - 6:00 pm
||3:00 - 6:00 pm
World Handicap System
- In January of 2020, a new handicap system was rolled out. Please refer to the Handicap page for more information about the system.
- See Pro Shop to get a GHIN account if you wish to maintain a personal handicap.
Congrats to our 2019 Club Champions!
(left to right: Mike Schwarz, Mary Goodolf, Trevor Adriance)